Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

To Middle East Dota Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Middle East Staff Application

Go down 
+4
yukawa
KillMemaybe
xtrap00
Nastyblood
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nastyblood
Head admin
Head admin
Nastyblood

Middle East Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Middle East STAFF

Middle East Staff is a group of high quality members who will work together to make Middle East a better place for gamers and to make it active. FF Middle East STAFF are expected to act maturely forum-wide, with no exceptions. We do not approve of trolling, and members who flame constantly. Members who are unable to keep a positive image, and reputation for our group will be kicked immediately.

4 New MiddleEast.Staff will be picked

Rewards

Selected candidates will get "Moderator" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to , Voucher, Admin, etc in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
Please provide True information.

Requirements

-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
-Must have a low warning level.
-No spamming/low quality.
-No open/unresolved scam reports.
-You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application Form

-Your RGC Username:
-What are some of your skills?:
-How can you contribute to the group?:
-Links to any contributions If any:
-Reason why you want to join?:
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
-How active are you on the computer?:
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

Remember joining this group is strictly a privilege, leaders are not obligated to accept new members. Applications will be reviewed in time and selection will be more strict. If you're not selected, just re-apply another time.

Note: All Users Are Welcome.

All Credits For ONEX For This Application
Back to top Go down
Nastyblood
Head admin
Head admin
Nastyblood

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Someone Pm Me That He's Having A Problem Making An Account , Ill Post His App Instead Of Him:
Application Form

-Your RGC Username:`._.U_Mad_Bro`
-What are some of your skills?:Dancing , Programming , Computer Literate , Good Staff !
-How can you contribute to the group?: I'm Very good getting players to the channel. I Made olympus growing from 30 players to 200 players and 12 games running . I can do same in middle East channel.
-Links to any contributions If any:None
-Reason why you want to join?: I Like This Channel , I Wanna try To make it active . I'm A Old Player there , i used to play when it had like 300-400 player and want it back active again.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm Good , Unique.

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:jan melven raven maraon
-Country/State:philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:I'm a good person , I'm Persevere , I don't get angry fast , I'm Helpful , Like Having Friends In Gaming Clients.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
-How active are you on the computer?: 21 Hours Everyday (Always Online) Sometimes 19hours , It Depends.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
Back to top Go down
xtrap00

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 am

-Your RGC Username: xTrapNsanity
-What are some of your skills?: skilled video editor, skilled dota player and intellegent
-How can you contribute to the group?: Help channel Grow (Advertising, Create quality gaming, Eliminating Leavers, spoilers,Flammers,Maphackers and spammers)
-Links to any contributions If any: Forum under maintenance just search xtrap on forum when its up
-Reason why you want to join?: I want to earn respect and more experience in moderating channel
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: im responsible, hardworking, friendly and skilled

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Jayvee Rae Suson
-Country/State: philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: im simply amazing, hardworking,obedient and friendly.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
-How active are you on the computer?: 10-12hrs/day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
Back to top Go down
KillMemaybe

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 am

-Your RGC Username: KillMeMaybe.
-What are some of your skills?: Programming (not very much) , Playing Any Games, Intelligent when it comes to Strategies.
-How can you contribute to the group?: Well i've been in Middle East for quite too long. i already contributed like inviting even if iam not a staff And i want to continue on making Middle East 1 of the best Rooms .
-Links to any contributions If any:None
-Reason why you want to join?: Well i admit im a good dota player.. And i want to promote Middle East for having Pros so that everyone can enjoy Middle East Room
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i'm Friendly , and i love helping others..and im not a snob like others.

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Asuya Perez
-Country/State: Was from Japan But raised in the philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Very Kind if u know me better
-How active are you on the computer?: 15 hrs a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Well a little im more confident on the internet on expressing my Ideas.
Back to top Go down
yukawa

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: Yukawas|mom
-What are some of your skills?:strategic, gamer of all sorts, a bit of programming, DJ, beginner producer
-How can you contribute to the group?:ive been in middleeast for a while and i want to make it one of the best rooms, i already encouraged my friends to play here
-Links to any contributions If any: none
-Reason why you want to join?:i am a good player that seeks to turn middle east into a high quality room and help any way possible
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:im friendly and helpful and care to others problems and im not agressive or abusive of my powers

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:Tony Frangieh
-Country/State:Lebanon
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:friendly, kind and fun to be around
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
-How active are you on the computer?:15-16 hrs a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:no
Back to top Go down
purepinoyxD

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 am

-Your RGC Username:PurePinoyPH
-What are some of your skills?:I Can Handle Rgc Channel I Can Invite People To Play In Your Channel
-How can you contribute to the group?:I Will Advertise Middle East To Public And Private Channels .
-Links to any contributions If any:none
-Reason why you want to join?:Because I Want To Help Your Channel I Want To Invite My Friends To Play In Middle East Asia Very Happy
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Because I'm Helpful i obey rules i will ban those who will not obey the rules of your channel Very Happy

-Name:Fran John
-Country/State:Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:I'm a kind nice and sympathetic person, that loves to funny haha! XD
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9
-How active are you on the computer?:Hmm 8-12 hours a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Yes I Do  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
purepinoyxD

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 am

purepinoyxD wrote:
-Your RGC Username:PurePinoyPH
-What are some of your skills?: I Do Programming Edit Videos Photoshop Pro Gamer.
-How can you contribute to the group?:I Will Advertise Middle East To Public And Private Channels .
-Links to any contributions If any:none
-Reason why you want to join?:Because I Want To Help Your Channel I Want To Invite My Friends To Play In Middle East Asia Very Happy
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Because I'm Helpful i obey rules i will ban those who will not obey the rules of your channel Very Happy

-Name:Fran John
-Country/State:Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:I'm a kind nice and sympathetic person, that loves to funny be haha! XD
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9
-How active are you on the computer?:Hmm 8-12 hours a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Yes I Do  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bosstetel11

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 am

Sir 2nd chance please

Last edited by bosstetel11 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nastyblood
Head admin
Head admin
Nastyblood

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Congratulations For
KillMeMaybe. (h2o.misaa:])
`._.U_Mad_Bro`
Back to top Go down
nairamnek141

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: nairamnek141
What are some of your skills?: I'm good at entertaining people to make this community great.
-How can you contribute to the group?:I can help improve this channel by inviting more players because i have many friends in RGC.
-Links to any contributions If any: n0ne
-Reason why you want to join?: Because I want to experience being a staff and I want to make this channel community great.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I'm worthy to be a staff because I'm a kind person, and very helpful.

-Name: KJ De la Cruz
-Country/State: Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im a kind person, helpful to someone who need my help, loyal, honest and God loving.
-How active are you on the computer?: 14-18 hours per day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope the way i act on the internet is still the same as i act in real life.
Back to top Go down
Onex
GodFather
GodFather
Onex

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

!Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.RuiningGames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle East Staff Application   Middle East Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle East Staff Application
Page 1 of 1