Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

To Middle East Dota Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED

Go down 
+12
Dr.Dentist
B.g^Sikobiko|
heads_hunter
^SoLiD
warrior-forever
DeeZ_NutS
>*Joseph*<
MarcoTheHuman
iNicz
bleekblood
stephensanity
ForumAdmin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ForumAdmin
Admin
Admin

Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 am

Now Recruiting - OPENED

Middle East STAFF

Middle East Staff is a group of high quality members who will work together to make Middle East a better place for gamers and to make it active. Middle East STAFF are expected to act maturely forum-wide, with no exceptions. We do not approve of trolling, and members who flame constantly. Members who are unable to keep a positive image, and reputation for our group will be kicked immediately.

5-8 New MiddleEast.Staff will be picked

Rewards

Selected candidates will get "Moderator" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to , Voucher, Admin, etc in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
Please provide True information.

Requirements

-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
-Must have a low warning level.
-No spamming/low quality.
-No open/unresolved scam reports.
-You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application Form

-Your RGC Username:
-What are some of your skills?:
-How can you contribute to the group?:
-Links to any contributions If any:
-Reason why you want to join?:
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
-How active are you on the computer?:
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

Remember joining this group is strictly a privilege, leaders are not obligated to accept new members. Applications will be reviewed in time and selection will be more strict. If you're not selected, just re-apply another time.

Note: We are not recruiting users using Asian bots.

*All the credits for BitchGotRaped about this format.

Last edited by MokA on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephensanity

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: StephenSanityت
-What are some of your skills?: Computer Programming
-How can you contribute to the group?: Spreading the good quality of gaming
-Links to any contributions If any: none
-Reason why you want to join?: not to be famous but to help friend or to make friends
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I can descipline my self

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Stephen Jay Yanson
-Country/State: Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a person who is practical in every things
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 6
-How active are you on the computer?: Very 9-12 hours daily
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
Back to top Go down
bleekblood

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 pm

RGC username: bleekblood
skills: moderate and supervise forums
how can I contribute: more control and order
why to join? to make RGC a better place
why me? because when I do something I try my best in it!

Miscellaneous questions
name: Laith Momani
personality: kind, fun loving, rules follower
Grammar rate: 9/10
how active on computer: 80% of the day.
rarely I act different
Back to top Go down
iNicz

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

RGC Username : >>nicz

Known Languages : English, Tagalog.

Activeness: 13-15 hours a day

Interests/Talents : Well im mostly interested in helping out the people , playing dota , a little bit about graphic designing and management (any field)

Experience: Forum management, Playing dota since 4 years and moderator at asia.zone

Motive :
1) To eradicate the maphack(ers).
2) To help the gamers if they got any problem. I`ve been on RGC since one year and I better know what gamers want. They want satisfying games. Games where nobody quits, nobody spoils the game, nobody talks trash, nobody spams on the room chat...etc...
3) To create a better and gaming environment for gamers
4) To get rid off those leavers in RGC.
I'll contribute my level best !
5) U will never regret and i would love to be your staff team member.even though im asian i can help this channel alot ..

PS : I am a good learner and love to learn new things (:
Back to top Go down
MarcoTheHuman

PostSubject: MarcoTheHuman<3   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 pm

-Your RGC Username:MarcoTheHuman<3
-What are some of your skills?:I'm good at CM and AP mode both hitter and support.
-How can you contribute to the group?:I can contribute cause I can advertise. My advertisement is really good. :] and I can make it more active like Ever. Razz
-Links to any contributions If any:I can make it more active. Very Happy
-Reason why you want to join?: Cause I've never been a staff and I think being a staff is cool. Very Happy I always get TC and VIP. I'm a really hard-working kid. Very Happy
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Cause I can make it more cooler, I once advertised on "Middle East" room. Okay not once but so many. I believe that some of my advertisement made people join the games. Very Happy

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:Marco
-Country/State:Dubai,United Arab Emirates (But from the Philippines)
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:I'm Real,Uber,Nice,Epic,Smart,Cool,Awesome,Pwnage,Epic. Short for RuneScape. I'm learning Arabic and French at the moment. I can speak English and Tagalog. >Very Happy<
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: English-10, Arabic-0,French-4
-How active are you on the computer?:4hours a day! (But not on exams day)
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Nope. I'm cool in both Internet and in real life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>*Joseph*<

>*Joseph*<

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: >*Joseph*<
-What are some of your skills?: Playing dota pro. and MVP in basketball but i done computer programming
-How can you contribute to the group?: Spreading the good quality of gaming .. and be friendly
-Links to any contributions If any: N/A
-Reason why you want to join?: i want to help some people who needed in Middle.east and Managing properly the room w/o spammer and leaver
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: to see work more properly on Ranked Gaming Client and to help Other people

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Joseph Noel Hementera
-Country/State: Lebanon
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am frendly people and i am Not officially pRo|.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
-How active are you on the computer?: 15-20 hours a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: maybe ?
Back to top Go down
DeeZ_NutS

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm

-Your RGC Username: DeeZ_NutS
-What are some of your skills?: non that involve programming
-How can you contribute to the group?: am gd friends with all the staff can work well as a team
-Links to any contributions If any: none
-Reason why you want to join?: cuz i've been part of this channel for a long time and know mostly all the essential members and wanna be part of the team
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i always keep a neutral point of view nor am i biased in any way

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: dany
-Country/State: lebanon
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: respect is everything,if u respect me i'll have more than respect for u
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
-How active are you on the computer?: 4 hours per day on average can participate in RGC the rest have university studies and a job
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: nah only kids do
Back to top Go down
warrior-forever

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

-Your RGC Username: Warrior-foreve.
-What are some of your skills?: Focus.
-How can you contribute to the group?:Will respect them and treat them as brothers.
-Links to any contributions If any: N/A.
-Reason why you want to join?:Cause I've never been a staff and help the needy to help
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I'm sure the work that I was going to do and be beneficial to everyone.

Miscellaneous Questions

-name : hamza alnusirat.
-country/state : jordan.
-In one paragraph, describe your personality : Honesty, openness and respect.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:English: 7 Arabic:10.
-How active are you on the computer?:10 hours per day at intervals (just for RGC)
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
^SoLiD

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username:^SoLiD

-What are some of your skills?:Everything in RGC

How can you contribute to the group?:Making Middle East a channel where gaming REALLY matters ^_^

-Links to any contributions If any:RGC Forum

-Reason why you want to join?: I would like to support Middle East and arabs.

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Well known person in RGC, beloved by most of them and rules follower.

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:Anas
-Country/State:Lebanon
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:SWEET
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:10
-How active are you on the computer?:15 hours
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:nope.
Back to top Go down
heads_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

-Your RGC Username:
-What are some of your skills?: im a great dota player + very popular... im know for my fun friendship and my manners... voted best mira and dota over 8 years now
-How can you contribute to the group?: i can contribbute by making this room more and more active by adding my efforts to the respectfull staff
-Links to any contributions If any: not yet Smile
-Reason why you want to join?: i wanna join cuz im online 24/7 ... and im an active player here and i love playing and making gd games in middle room
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i deserv it cuz i have the experience and im the oldest (in dota years) and im a popular player so ill bring more gamers to the room

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name:
-Country/State:lebanon/hermel
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:funny ..smart (iq just under einstein)mannerd
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
-How active are you on the computer?:24/7
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:im the same old fag Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B.g^Sikobiko|

PostSubject: Staff Request   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm

-Your RGC Username:B.g^sikobiko|
-What are some of your skills?:Im good at detecting map hackers and have some funny/encouraging advertises. I'm fast learner too...
-How can you contribute to the group?:I'll be keeping channels free of mhers/leavers/game ruiners/flamers/spammers . I am good at detecting mhers (fog click detector/watching replay) and fully aware of the rules.
-Links to any contributions If any:Non,like to try in middle east as it's the channel i prefer...
-Reason why you want to join?:I want to join the middle east staff to help the channel grow and be active like before and more!
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Im a friendly person and i dont get angry fast. I love having friends on gaming clients and kidding with mates + I love helping people if they have any problem,,,

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Elie Bitar
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:Well usually i let this part for others to judge but i always hear from people that Im funny and easy going I have a really cold temper also,,,
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
-How active are you on the computer?:Depends but usally 7-9 hours daily.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.Dentist

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

-Your RGC Username: Dr.Dentist
-What are some of your skills?: Making channel have more players and full of unflamers and Unruined gamers and make my best to let the ppl happy and play always in the channel.
-How can you contribute to the group?:Vouching great players making great channel,and banning leavers,Ruiners and antigamers
-Links to any contributions If any:N/A
-Reason why you want to join?:I neeed some work and i have experience about this before and i want to make RGC UP with GREAT PLAYERS
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I deserve to be staff cuz i think i am good in this Cases And i am a good helper and i am so interested to have a staff in this Middle east Channel Smile

-Name: Omar bader
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am Helper,self-confident and can people trust me,and i am always smiing Smile
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
-How active are you on the computer? About 6 Hrs A day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

Back to top Go down
ying21|

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 am

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: Ying21|

-What are some of your skills?: im studying computer science which is of great advantage, i play rgc dota since 3 to 4 years ago, i am sincere and fair.

-How can you contribute to the group?: by detecting inactive, mhs, flamers, and abusers and reporting them directly

-Links to any contributions If any: no

-Reason why you want to join?: i am a middle eastern player who seeks improvement in ur group and is able to help more oftenly than others due to my free time

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i am sincere and fair, which allows to me to take decisions in the right moment and i can detect mistakes fast

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Ayman

-In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am a mature person, dedicating his life to knowledge and helping others, i am a boyscout leader with gives me several advantages in life in management, organization and critical thinking.

-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9

-How active are you on the computer?: daily - most of the day - computer science student - i do everything on the computer

-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Back to top Go down
SNIPI!

PostSubject: M.E   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Application Form:

-Your RGC Username:ItS.Dota2-Man

-What are some of your skills:
Dota Eu Public 3075 pts.
- I Will Try To Make M.E Best Place.
-How can you contribute to the group?:Ban Leavers , Afkers.. Unvouching Inactive and make it active.
Reason why you want to join?:I Want To Help The Room Very Happy .
Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: khaled

In one paragraph, describe your personality: I Am Gd With Gd Peoples only, And I Like To Help Other ppls.

-How active are you on the computer?: 9hours/day.

-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nop.

~~Ty.
Back to top Go down
Smasher`

Smasher`

PostSubject: Application..    Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 am

-Your RGC Username: Smasher`

-What are some of your skills?: Banning Leaver .. As Well As Mhers.

-How can you contribute to the group?: Handling fourm and ban , unban requests .

-Links to any contributions If any: I Was A Staff At Middle East Before A While And Asked For Demote Because I didn't Have Time For Such Things But Now Am Free

-Reason why you want to join?:Helping Middle east growing up.

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I Was Admin at middle east for long time i think i should have another chance .

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: Omar

-Country/State: Jordan / Amman

-In one paragraph, describe your personality: A Guy Who Spend most of his time in front of the computer Listening To music And playing dota.

-How active are you on the computer?: 3-4 hours normal day 5-6 when extra free time

-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: yes
Back to top Go down
Pudge

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Application Form

-Your RGC Username: ThePudgebutcher
-What are some of your skills?:Holder, High skill, Hard carry
-How can you contribute to the group?:Helping to be more active the channel and create more games.
-Links to any contributions If any: ..
-Reason why you want to join?:Because I want to attract people to the room level is best known-
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have experience, I am respectful and active

Miscellaneous Questions

-Name: John
-Country/State: Spain - Valencia
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Respectful, cordial, helped the players in their problems, and friendly.
-How active are you on the computer?: 6 hours or 5 hours moderately.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No !
Back to top Go down
ForumAdmin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:09 pm

bleekblood
DeeZ_NutS
Warrior-foreve
^SoLiD
B.g^sikobiko|
Smasher`

These are the new picked staff, hard luck for the rest.

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED   Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Middle East - CLOSED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome :: Announcements & News :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: