Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

To Middle East Dota Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff recruitment application

Go down 
+16
anbknaga
nemz
saint.kivn
Roshini
trollibee
SlapMeDoO
wargods30
DiazAnthony
iM*s0rry
^^|Eo09
*aLliance
chooziyanehh
asasinkill
MavYanIhh
dejown
THE-Teacher
20 posters
AuthorMessage
THE-Teacher
Voucher
Voucher
THE-Teacher

Staff recruitment application  Empty
PostSubject: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Middle East Staff .

Middle East Staff is a group of high quality members who will work together to make Middle East a better place for gamers and to make it active. FF Middle East STAFF are expected to act maturely forum-wide, with no exceptions. We do not approve of trolling, and members who flame constantly. Members who are unable to keep a positive image, and reputation for our group will be kicked immediately.

5 new staffs will be picked .

Rewards.Selected candidates will get "Moderator" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to , Voucher, Admin, etc in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
Please provide True information.

Requirements .
-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
-Must have a low warning level.
-No spamming/low quality.
-No open/unresolved scam reports.
-You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application form .
-Your RGC Username:
-What are some of your skills?:
-How can you contribute to the group?:
-Links to any contributions If any:
-Reason why you want to join?:
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

General information .
-Name:
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
-How active are you on the computer?:
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

Don't pm with any admin and tell him " please take me as staff i am good / active ect... " in fact this method will reduce your chance to become a staff in middle east room .

Note .
Try to fill a true information .

Thank you for understanding everybody.

Good luck all !

Staffs will be picked by Faceness .

Last edited by THE-Teacher on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dejown

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:34 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: ~ii.dEjowN.Ü.
-What are some of your skills?: Pro Style of Playing DOTA . Active always
-How can you contribute to the group?: Active Always + Can get members to play @ Middle East
-Links to any contributions If any: Already been a staff + Head ADMIN @ ArchAngel Channel
-Reason why you want to join?: I want to bring back the air of the Middle East Channel where professional players are been playing Smile
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I can maintain the cleanliness and the goodness of the Middle East Channel

General information .
-Name: Dejon Labastida
-Country/State: Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Dont like trashtalk , But go TT on me and you will deserve it too Smile)
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
-How active are you on the computer?: 7-9hrs
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Maybe , Can't say it Smile
Back to top Go down
MavYanIhh

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:54 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: xM-A-Vx
-What are some of your skills?: Good thinker, online 8-12hrs/day.
-How can you contribute to the group?: Being online 8-12hrs a day will surely be a benefit to this channel.. Considering i could invite+vouch+host games for all the good people.
-Links to any contributions If any: ??
-Reason why you want to join?: My friends wanted to play in Middle but on some time, nobody's creating for us. Being that someone who can !host games for people to keep the community running is what this channel needs.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because im active and experienced.

General information .
-Name: Maverick
-Country/State: Hometown : PH. Currently: USA
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a normal man with great attitude + awesome, respect me = i respect you! <3
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8 OR 9 I GUESS.
-How active are you on the computer?: 8-12hrs/day stated it^ already.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope. Actually, im the exactly the same person outside the internet world.

P.S : Voucher rank [ For people vouching/adv rights ]
Back to top Go down
THE-Teacher
Voucher
Voucher
THE-Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 pm

" xM-A-Vx " Your request has been denied  . Reason
{ Some information aren't success . }
Back to top Go down
asasinkill

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

Requirements .
-Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
-Must have a low warning level.
-No spamming/low quality.
-No open/unresolved scam reports.
-You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application form .
-Your RGC Username:DeviLsCry
-What are some of your skills?:playing dota 2..
-How can you contribute to the group?: being active always, advertise the channel and invite more players to make Middle East one of the awesome channel in RGC.
-Links to any contributions If any:n/a
-Reason why you want to join?: to help the other staff to ban the MH players, spammers and any forbidden to the channel.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:because i have a ability to manage the channel and i will do my task as a staff if you give me a chance.

General information .
-Name:Neil
-Country/State:Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am humble, loyal and good personality.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8
-How active are you on the computer?:15hrs
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:nope this is real me in and out..
Back to top Go down
chooziyanehh

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username:[Choozi]m[o.O]
-What are some of your skills?: Hmm, Im simply RGC user but I can handle/moderate channel, I have a staff Experienced for 1 years, I can host some tournaments to earn more players here on our community. I can stream games too Smile
-How can you contribute to the group?: I can recruit mid/high skilled players here also I can host tournaments with my streaming ability :">
-Reason why you want to join : I just want to help Middle East Channel to earn players and be part of Middle East Family Staff
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Im deserving to become staff because I have 1 years of experienced being staff and I can handle problems Smile
General information .
-Name:PAUL
-Country/State:Philippines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im a good person, Friendly and my motto "TASKS BEFORE PLAY" Smile
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
-How active are you on the computer? : Im very active, almost whole day online just doing tasks.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope, Im showing myself who am I and I will not change my attitude for you to like me specially if you are one of my haters. ./. Haters haha Smile
Back to top Go down
*aLliance

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 am

-Your RGC Username: *aLliaNcE
-What are some of your skills?: i'm just a simply rgc player but i can moderate channel.
-How can you contribute to the group?: being active, friendly to others and not a trashtalker.
-Reason why you want to join?: i want to help the channe with my own made advertisement.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: 'm active and friendly cute and never give a random ranks

-name: shane mae asignar
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: i'm friendly, not selfish, simple player, good person and will mannered.
-How active are you on the computer?: much active almost forgot to eat because of playing computer.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: nope this is me totally me from in and out.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
^^|Eo09

PostSubject: ^^|Eo09   Staff recruitment application  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:45 pm

-Your RGC Username: ^^|Eo09
-What are some of your skills?: Good Fast and fluent communication, Pro Dota player Basketball 
-How can you contribute to the group?: Spontaneous Advertisements, Problem Solving, Hosting Games, Taking care of Vouches and Bans.
-Links to any contributions If any: Creating Advertisment teepmlates: http://pastebin.com/fn5ipux9
Other Useful stuff for Room: http://pastebin.com/TYWQjtq3 , my contributions are small but i am always on a hunt for creating new things and implementing them.
-Reason why you want to join?: I am Currently staff at RPG.INDIA, i would like to try out being staff at a Pub Room, I want to give it a try, M sure it will be fun.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Good Ethics, mannered, always there when needed, good at solving problems, will also get other players at events, i am always there to help for the one who needs it. cheers  Currently i am staff at INDIA.RPG as Admin

General information .
-Name: Leo Dias
-Country/State: India / Goa/Mumbai (I live in both places)
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Well.. Good sense of humor, i dont mind any sort of criticism, usually very soft spoken Cool . I have been playing dota for many years now. And RGC for the past 1 and half year. I am a RPG lover. Love making new friends this is one reason i am trying a new room for staff in the 1st place. I like to explore and learn. There is still a lot for me to learn anyways. Laughing 
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: { 10 }
-How active are you on the computer?: About 8 - 10 hours a day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No i dont.
Back to top Go down
iM*s0rry

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 am

-Your RGC Username:iM*s0rry
-What are some of your skills?:PRO Support in our group
-How can you contribute to the group?:I will invite my friend and may relative to play in our channel and make middle east number one channel in rgc
-Reason why you want to join?: I want to make the channel middle east A top channel in rgc
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I Will be a good staff and a friendly staff

General information .
-Name:john paul obuyes
-Country/State:phillipines
-In one paragraph, describe your personality:tempered but a good friend
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8
-How active are you on the computer?:6-8hours
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:sometimes
Back to top Go down
DiazAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 am

-Your RGC Username:DiazAnthony

-What are some of your skills?: to give a good play in the game and also to other player want a good game.

-How can you contribute to the group?:i can handle my position and i can Online 7am-10pm everyday and can handle or kick the spoiler to our room

-Links to any contributionIf any:N/A

-Reason why you want to join?: i want our channel be the best room for rgc

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i have a pc and can online everyday and i can be responsible to our channel

Miscellaneous Questions:

-Name:Anthony A. Diaz

-Country/State:philippines

-In one paragraph, describe your personality:friendly,humble,and jolly

-How active are you on the computer?: i can OL 12:30PM in the morning to 5PM ..

-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Im friendly in real life and also in the game.
Back to top Go down
wargods30

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: N!njaS@g@
-What are some of your skills?: Support and MidLaner
-How can you contribute to the group?: I can help this group be famous and gain more players Smile
-Links to any contributions If any: I was once a staff in wargods arena. But it closed . But i was always present in the weekly tournament it is hosting.
-Reason why you want to join?: because i missed helping people specially being a staff in a channel.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i know i can help the channel in my own ways and I can help players in their problems regarding RGC.

General information .
-Name: John Ray Romabon
-Country/State: PHILIPPINES
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am friendly, respectful and most of all helpful. i am respectful to those who respect me, and helpful for those who help themselves too. Because no one can really help you but yourself.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
-How active are you on the computer?: for about 8 - 10 hours
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope. i act what i really am .in computer and in the real world.
Back to top Go down
SlapMeDoO

PostSubject: Staff recruitment application   Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: xD.khelo
-What are some of your skills?: Negotiator , friendly
-How can you contribute to the group?: I can help this group to gain more players, and promise to respect each other.
-Links to any contributions If any: I was hosting weekly tournament in some barangay.
-Reason why you want to join?: I want to help this channel in gaining more players. I can be an advertiser in this group.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I can manage this channel with respect. I'm a good negotiator.

General information .
-Name: Michael Angelo Cuadra
-Country/State: PHILIPPINES
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: Hmmmm. I am friendly, Positive thinker with a good sense of humor ,  lol! I've been playing dota for 2 and a half years and i gather more friends. I'am also a responsible person. I manage my time properly.
-How active are you on the computer?: for about 8 to 15 hours a day.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? Definitely I have more respect when it comes to the internet than in real life. I have more friends in the internet than in real life. That why i gather more time in the internet  cheers 
Back to top Go down
trollibee

PostSubject: Staff recruitment application   Staff recruitment application  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username:
-trolliBEE
-I'm skilled in advertising because I love to do it.
-I will help other staffs in their jobs and problems.
-I will influence the PH players to play in this channel not also in PH,also in other particular channel.
-I will help the users in this channel in their problem/concerns.
-I was a voucher in Pakistan lately but I don't know what happened in Pakistan channel it became a ghost channel and all the staffs are gone including me  Sad 
-Because I want to make this channel popular than others.
-Because I want to make people in this channel happy.
-Because I'm active.
-Because I'm friendly. .
-Because I'm trolliBEE. . .

General information .
-Name:
-Charlie Cuadra
-Country/State:
-Philippines
-Im very simple but in DotA . . .incredible
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
-How active are you on the computer?:
-I'm always online
-Yes, because I think my world is on Internet.

Thats all hope you enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roshini

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Application form .
-RGC Username: roshini
-What are some of your skills?: I am  friendly and approachable, good at advertising matches, skilled in map hack detection, active not only in games but at forums as well.
-How can you contribute to the group?: By calling me friends from (Asia) public mand India. Also, by advertising the requisite games.
-Links to any contributions If any: Have banned more than 100 ids and still counting for maphacking/leavers. Please Take a Look --> http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/member.php?720-Roshini
-Reason why you want to join?: 1. There are many players at public channels like (asia) public, (eu) public, etc who are fed up of leavers and maphackers. These players need a platform to play if not with professional players but atleast to play games without leavers or maphackers.

2. I shall help bridge the gap in between those players from public channels to our own channels. Not only this but also I have constantly taken care of and reported Tc abusers as well since I am aware of RGC penalisation rules.

3. I shall influence not only my friends but also asian and other league channel players to come and play with us.

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I am aware of RGC penalisation rules.
I am active and remain online for most part of the day i.e approximately 6-8 hrs on weekdays and 4-6hrs during weekends in which i play for 2-3 hrs, 3-4 hrs online and 1-2 hrs in afk mode.
The best thing is I can may not play but I can always address gamers grievances for 6-8 hrs on daily basis cause my office work in mostly Desk Job, so I am able to stay online for 4-8 hrs everyday easily.

General information .
-Name: Roshini Chopra
-Country/State: India, Delhi
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am amiable and approachable. I regard patience as on of my virtues. I am a pacifist.
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:- 9
-How active are you on the computer?: I have a Desk Job at office and I remain online about 6-8 hrs a day, 2hrs in game and 4-6 hrs in online mode.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes. In real life we deal with practical people who have manners and etiquette but at RGC many times people indulge in intentional flaming/slang words. In real life if someone does either i slap him/her or makes an official complain but at RGC I believe the best option is to put in ignorelist Razz
Thanking You
Yours faithfully
Roshini
Back to top Go down
saint.kivn

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:39 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: Saint.Kivnツ
-What are some of your skills?: C++ , Java , HTML , Web Designing
-How can you contribute to the group?: I can contribute to the group, simply by advertising and bring some players to the channel.
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6051-Maraming-MH
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5938-leaver
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5937-leaver
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5912-Quiter-ng-Pinas
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5910-Mh-lt-3

-Reason why you want to join?: To make this channel better than any other known channels.
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I'm a responsible gamer, hardworking, I'm online everyday.

General information .
-Name: Kevin
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm a respectful guy, I'm willing about the concerns of others.
-How active are you on the computer?: Very active. I'm online 10 - 12 hours a day.
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes, In real life I hate people who keeps talking the same thing..just like spammers on RGC wanna kick them until they stop.

`Saint.||•Saint.Kivnツ•||.ARCHANGEL
Back to top Go down
nemz

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 am

-Your RGC Username:`NemzPaul<3
-What are some of your skills?: Live Stream Smile
-How can you contribute to the group?: I will help other staff
-Links to any contributions If any:http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?6051-Maraming-MH
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5938-leaver
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5937-leaver
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5912-Quiter-ng-Pinas
http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5910-Mh-lt-3

-Reason why you want to join?: To make the channel have more running games Very Happy
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Im Active Pro Responsible , Hardworking staff

General information .
-Name: Nemz Paul
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am Friendly i respect people who respect me Smile
-How active are you on the computer?: 7-13 HOURS
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes, In real life i love to play RGC than playing outside :3

IF YOU PICK ME STAFF I WANT ADMIN !vouch `NemzPaul<3 W|C !setaccess `NemzPaul<3 9 I dont want mod voucher rank if you vouch me dont write trial Smile TY
Back to top Go down
anbknaga

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: anbknaga

official maphack detector, new but experinced staff

i can check maphacks very well, i will help ppl to clear their doubts, and BAN those MH and LEAVERS

Loads

My forum link: http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum/member.php?3026-jinxed

i am aware of rgc rules, so i could be helpful to my co-mates  Very Happy 

am aware of rgc rules, friendly, hard worker, duty bound and active (am typin thi sat 3:30 am here )

General information .
-Name: Naga Bala Krishnan.A
-Country/State: India, Tamil Nadu
I am a positive minded guy and would like to make ppl as frnds. I love rgc and dota so i would like to contribute to the channel and wlc ppl and have fun. hard worker and duty bound too.
-How active are you on the computer?: hardly 10 hrs
hmm it depends. sometimes we have to keep cool and answer ppl in RGC cos we all come diff backgrounds. so we need to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
tabats<3

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:53 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: TabaTs<
-What are some of your skills?: Good thinker, online 2-5hrs/day.
-How can you contribute to the group?: 5hours online make sure before log out we have add many player in the middle east ^_^
-Links to any contributions If any: n/a
-Reason why you want to join?: I want to make popular the middle east
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Experienced Smile

General information .
-Name: Gm Palapo
-Country/State: Hometown : PHILIPPINES
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: A Very Respectful
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: i dont think i have a good grammar because im filipino but i have a not a very thinker
-How active are you on the computer?: 6 hours
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
tabats<3

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:01 am

REPLY PLEASE ?
Back to top Go down
tiitus

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:03 am

Application form .
-Your RGC Username:ღTIITUSヅ
-What are some of your skills?: Hard Working/Active/Loyal

-How can you contribute to the group?: I Can Make The Middle East Room Most popular room in the RGC. I Will Make The Players Active in playing Dota in Middle East Room. I Can Make A tournament Monthly so that more players will Play Dota in Middle East Room <3

-Links to any contributions If any:I Will Invite More Players In Our Province and Computer Shops.

-Reason why you want to join?:I Want This to be The Most Popular Room In RGC.
How you can help in the development of channel: By Spreading The Room to Many Players in the RGC and More Players will Play in This Room.

-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Deserve to be Staff because I Want to Improve Middle East Room. So that Many DOTA players Will Play In The Middle East Room.

General information .
-Name: Mhartee Mas Laxamana
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm Loyal. Active in Any Game.
-How active are you on the computer?: 9-10 hours Per day
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes, Because I'm Friendly and Very Kind. I'm active in my Work.
Back to top Go down
`kirito?

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Application form .
-Your RGC Username: `kirito?
-What are some of your skills?: i am good at advertising players and im pro player i can have a nice game
-How can you contribute to the group?: i going to advertise players to join in middle east
-Reason why you want to join?: i want to became staff of middle east and i want to help...
-Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I have Expirience of becaming staff ... i can idvertise players and i know time interval..

General information .
-Name: John Paul Verdillo
-Country/State: MAASIM BULACAN
-In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am a GAMER... and i love RGC
-Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8 and a half
-How active are you on the computer?: 6-9 hours depends of the time ill open
-Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: im playing basketball and watching anime ..
Back to top Go down
garcha@

garcha@

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:19 pm

!Closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff recruitment application    Staff recruitment application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff recruitment application
Page 1 of 1